English Español Português


Criteria for Admission

We accept all students who have graduated from High School or who are over 18 and can benefit from studying ESL. However, students with a B-1 or B-2 Visitor visa may not enroll in a full course of study.

Spouses of F-1 Students (F-2 status) may only study part-time. Children of F-1 students (F-2 status) must change their status to F-1 to study here.

If you have a B1/B2 or F2 Visa, please contact us for information about our part-time program.

***The school only accepts online applications.***

Click here for Policies, Terms & Conditions